The Radiological Society of North America is geared up to host the RSNA 2013 annual meeting in Chicago, Illinois. It will be held at the beautiful McCormick place in Chicago from December 1st to the 6th. This year's program promises to be an extraordinary gathering with a host of special lecturers. This will be the 99th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, so attendance is expected to be very high. Registration is now open and you are encouraged to register early for this prestigious event.
This year's roster of honored lecturers includes:
- James A. Deye, PhD: RSNA / AAPM SYMPOSIUM: Imaging in Partnership: With Physics and Quantitative Medicine
- Damian E. Dupuy, MD: ANNUAL ORATION IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY
- Paul M. Harari, MD: ANNUAL ORATION IN RADIATION ONCOLOGY: Beneficial Liaisons: Imaging and Therapy
- David A. Jaffray, PhD: RSNA / AAPM SYMPOSIUM: Imaging in Partnership: With Radiation Therapy
- Condoleeza Rice, PhD: SPECIAL LECTURE: Mobilizing Human Potential *TICKET REQUIRED
- Irving L. Weismann, MD: EUGENE PENDERGRASS NEW HORIZONS LECTURE
In addition, 1,000 colleagues from France will attend RSNA 2013. France Presents will highlight new techniques, discoveries and applications in the diagnosing and treatment of cancer.
There will also be a wide range of educational tutorials, workshops and interactive sessions presented, offering the opportunity for attendees to expand their expertise base. The extensive variety of structured, educational opportunities is sure to make this year's Radiological Society of North America annual meeting the most beneficial, compelling and educational meeting in the history of the Radiological Society of North America.
Additional Continual Education programs will include:
- Image Interpretation Session
- Cases of the Day
- Residents and Fellows Symposium
- RSNA / ESR Emergency Symposium
- RSNA Diagnosis Live™
- CIR at RSNA 2013
Also featured will be over a dozen plenary sessions with notables that include:
- Sarah S. Donaldson, MD
- Anne W. Lee, MD
- Gabriel P. Krestin, MD, PhD
- Malgorzata Szczerbo-Trojanowska, MD
- Theresa C. McLoud, MD
- Harvey L. Neiman, MD
- J. Frank Wilson, MD
There will be scheduled tours and events, and conveniences for attendees including:
- Wheelchair and scooter rentals
The theme is Power of Partnership and this year's Radiological Society of North America meeting in the Windy City exemplifies that. Speakers and educators from France, China and The Netherlands underscore the universal partnership that prevails in this year's meeting. Radiologists and radiological administrators are urged to expedite registration and housing promptly.
Healthcare Information Services, L.L.C. welcomes you to our city and look forward to to the opportunity to meet with you. HIS works diligently to help radiologists improve all aspects of their practice and, especially, to optimize reimbursement revenue. We want to ensure that your revenue cycle needs are taken care of just like you tend to your patients' needs.